Thursday, July 28, 2011

280711 I hate today I love today...xD

 

Early in the morning online and I saw a sampat ea person sent me de message…^^

walau…xD

12.33a.m. sent me… ‘Ei I done my Seni and report liao…xD’
Ar..xD
She was so happy that she did…^^
And I went to school in a happy mood…xD

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once I reached school…xD
She rushed to foyer to find me…==|||
She told me…’Wey ar!!!!How!!!????’
‘???Hami how==|||’
‘My paper clay fell down just now…!!!>.
walau…>
She kept on telling me cham liao cham liao…
Then I kept on felt uncomfort……Arggh!!!>
Rushed here and there to find the ribbon==|||

Asked so many person to get a ribbon!!!!But at last…

Got nothing==|||
Went back class disappointly…T^T
My mood was crushed…@@

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ar…xD
Went science lab…even ChuokHua don’t know that…
Once the thing fell…she first go to find me…
But I did nothing…I helped nothing…T^T
Everytime she told me…everytime I fail to help…@@
I tried my best…but I did nothing…DAMN!>

Haizzz……
Went back class…==
Teacher lead dance troupe to competition and didn’t come to school…xD
Why she don’t want tell us earlier!!!>
If she told us…!!!!
XinHui won’t broke her paper clay!!!!
I won’t rush like crazy person…!!!>.
Ar…xD
Ended up the part I hate today…^^

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I crazied with Michelle NahShinweiJiewenFangmin…ShiauTing...xD
We were both laughing for the same thing…xD

And the thing is…

I’m crazy…and thing I drew!!!=)
[Lovely Flying House]
Wow!!!Fantastic!!!<3
I laughed till stomach-ache…xD
Walau…XP

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Math lesson sat with XH again…xD
Ar!!!Siok sangat…XP

Sweet…xDxDxD

Muackzzz…<3

No comments:

Post a Comment