Saturday, July 30, 2011

300711 Here Come the AGM!xD

TanKeanBoon...!!!I hate you!!!>.<~
For 15 minutes...XP
Walau!!!!>.
Don't know who ar!!!Asked me wait at foyer at 7.30 to get the letter...
then after kaki ran up liao....>.
wasted my 10 minutes at foyer and waiting like a gong kia you know!!!!T^T


Hmm..But not bad la this year AGM you got go..x.D
Forgive you haha....XPXP

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


yay!!!!xDxD
ChiewHongChun!!!!!!My senior!!!That angry me for few months!!!Because of a prefect!!!xD

forgave me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love die you this senior haha!!!xD
I promise...
I don't know that prefect after today haha!!XP
I don't know that DEPUTY HEAD PREFECT anymore!!!!xD


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I was shocked with the president...=.=|||
walau..xDxD


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cont. the practice...Ar...My beloved song...Wakaka!!!xD
But I forgotten some part...XP
Is it still my beloved???LoL???LOL!!!!==|||


And....my ear a little bit pain today==
heard too much English!!!xD
Walau!!!xD

Not really chim....but I hate the slant that make me can't hear clearly sometimes...@@
walao!!!xD
The ex-conductor speak English well!!!xD Really well...XP


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Haha...xD Before going home yiwei said something...XP
always haven't say finish nia we clap hand liao haha...:P
Bo liong xim...XP


Took photo and ar...
mood down dy....@@
Met SzuYen..walau..xD
at there complain somebody haha!!!xD

Gone crazy with KarWye...=)
Not really want so siao...but not so siao I will cry out de...T^T
So siao is better...
care image care image...haha!!!xDxD
Still laughing for the same thing? 
Phoebe Yeap...Memory...Mamma mia..==|||
 

Arrgghh....Went home...
with...don't know what stupid dumb dumb mood...@@








[Ar...I not really close to those Form 5 and upper 6...
But still I feel like...I don't want them to leave..>.<@
I hate such feeling...T^T
but everything will end......just sooner or later...
missing still!!!^^
I'm glad that...I joined this band...I know you all...
I have such good seniorSS=)


KhaiHung, QiuMei, PingHui, KarWye, JunXian, YiWei, KahLiang, EikZHen,Yongyi,
WeiYang, HongChun, WeiNing, KuangDi, HeanGhee, SzeHui, AiPheng,
Honghao...
and many many more I can't really remember...Forgive me...^^
Haha...xD

Erm...
ALL THE BEST IN YOUR STUDY...IN YOUR FUTURE!!!=)


Say bye to you all...T^T


走得潇洒一点....xD
杨毅威...XPXP]








Prepared by,
Hy Yong...
300711 6.45p.m.
 







2 comments: