Wednesday, July 20, 2011

190711 Drain washer falling in love with bowling

NO!!!!>.Damn!!!!
Stomach-ache early in the morning...==||| 
And after that went crazy since I so excited that TangXinHui will be back to school on Friday...^^
It's a happy thing..:D Right????
Hmm...

I mean....for ME!;D
*Claps!!!!!!!*


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Sivik lesson...
Walau..>Teacher asked us to write [Negaraku] lyrics time I was so surprised..:D
I don't know how to write...=.=|||
See lo!!!!!:D:D 
This mean I don't even know what was I singing for the kindergarten graduation ceremony....the 6 years in primary and the 1 and a half year in secondary?????
LOL!!!!Never be!Never be!!!>.<|||
I not that stupid one....^^

I got to write out all at last wakakakakaka!!!:D
Faster say me clever ba...:P



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Visited Intel...LoL!!!!
I don't know what to say...but seriously..
It was a little bit bored when watching for the 8 minutes long video..
and I totally don't know what it mean......;D
Had museum and office tour TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^











































Waited for ShinYee until 1.50p.m..:D
Was crazying again between 1.15-1.45...;)!
起飞啦...!!!!:D
Hahaxzzz....>.Laughed like hell....=.=|||

Went bowling...^^
Mc D lunch there...LOL!!!!:D
I going to faint when I saw YH Ch'ng draw the triangle..!!!>.She wasted half an hour to draw a triangle..=.=|||
Walau u ar..>.



And yes bowling started at last...:D
83.68.75...!!!^^
Not bad for me...wakakakakaka!!!:D

It can considered as I'm IMPROVING ....
Aw.!!!!>I really fall in love with bowling....XP
I will miss it if I didn't go for activity just for 1 week!!!!!!!!!!;D


Fetched YH home....
OMG!!=.=
Mc D for dinner again...=.=
When daddy took that for me....
I was shocked and Ch'ng YanHan was laughing so happy at there since she's the only who know what happened...:P:P
STOP!!!!!:D
I will stop eating Mc D for 1-2 months..:D
Believe me...^^


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reached home and went out again..=.=
was wearing T-shirt and jeans..:P
Went to future house???LoL?:D
Ar!!!!!Big lo..^^
Imagine that I will be staying at there few years later...:D
wow...=)
And if there will be a dog in my house everyday..every seconds..=.=|||
I think I will scream like hell if didn't tie up the dog==|||




Stop my imagination and yes..
I reached home..^^
Walao==
Smoke ka liao!!!>.
Siao one.......>.


Rushed homework!==|||




And the conclusion is...:D
I was crazied againzzz...;D

Written by:
Hy Yong...;D

No comments:

Post a Comment