Friday, July 8, 2011

Romantic Afternoon with School Guard

Wow!!!!:D
Just back from school...
I had a romantic and wonderful afternoon with the school guard!!!!!Woohoo!!!=.=
Waited for daddy for...2 hours...>.
Damn!!!!!!!I told him 1.30 har!!!Remember har!!!
And after that he told me...He heard wrongly and thought is 3.30!!!
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!
They sound so DIFFERENT!!!!!!@@ @@
Aw...>>><<
Wasted my 2 hours....@@
 Some more all my frenzzz went home left me alone there.....
The guard keep asking me this and that and I can't stand for it since I don't know how to answer him...@@
I wonder!!!Why the lao uncle lao auntie so suka ask me things...=.=

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Next..Next...Next!!!!!!:D
Went Sunshine to take the photos!!!Ahaha!!!
Nice photo.!!!;D

Reached home and started my plan to perly mummy...LOL!!!
I told daddy 1.30....She told daddy I told her 3.30...=.=
What's going on..???!!!====....====



Written by:
Hy Yong

No comments:

Post a Comment